Personal Property Registry Announcements
New in September 2016
New in December 2015
New in September 2015
New in September 2014
New in December 2013
- The special characters issue (identified on August 17, 2013) has now been
resolved. We thank you for your patience in this matter and apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused.
New in September 2013
- Since August 17, 2013 the Personal Property Registry (PPR) Application has
been experiencing intermittent problems when confirmation statements and
printed search results are printed that include some special characters.
On the printed versions, it has been identified that some special characters
are being converted to question marks (?). PPR searches and previews continue
to display correctly within the application, and screen prints will print
We are logging all problems in regards to this issue so that we can reproduce
a corrected version for you. Please call our general line at 204-945-3123 to let us know if you have experienced any of these issues.
New in July 2013
New in October 2012
- Effective October 28, 2012, the area code is mandatory when entering a telephone and
fax number in the Personal Property Registry application. This also applies when
completing paper forms.
New in January 2012
- Effective January 1st, 2012 Personal Property Registry implemented electronic account statements to all deposit account holders.
New in November 2011
- On January 1st, 2012 Personal Property Registry will be implementing electronic
account statements to all deposit account holders who don’t already have this feature.
Information is being sent out with your October 2011 and November 2011 statements.
If you have any questions please contact our office at 204-945-3123 or email us at